Sunday, June 29, 2008

These are... my favorite thrifted finds

So I'm sorry not to take new pictures for this week's this is... my favorite op shop find (though in the US we call them thrift stores- I think it's the same thing, yes? - theme thanks to lino forest) but this way I can actually post it on Sunday! Actually... it's 11:55, so I better hurry up! haha

One of my absolute favorite finds is my $12.50 Jessica McClintock/Gunny Sax dress which I almost wore to my prom last year. I found it at a flea market when I was visiting a friend up at Bowdoin, and it was just meant to be, especially at that price, which I am so proud of ;) I ended up finding a different dress for prom, but wore this to a formal this year instead.


I'm also in love with my $35 Marc Jacobs cardigan which I found at a Buffalo Exchange last year on our spring break trip to San Francisco.

old picture... my hair is so much shorter here :o but you get the idea ;)

And just for fun, a cute little mug I found a little while back at the housing works by my apartment.


Oh darn, it's 12:03. Well, I tried- right? ;)

2 comments: