Tuesday, June 26, 2007

As we go on, we remember...

So, I went and graduated on you, how about that?


But this blog isn't about all that, what's most important are my crafty endeavors, eh?

So, I do have a few things I wanted to show you.

First, the bag (remember the one I was knitting on all of those spring break flights?) is done. The pocket isn't shown in this picture, but I finished knitting that as well. All that's left now is to felt it up and put it together. I'm excited :)


I also had a sweet 16 a weekend ago (it's been a while since I had one of those) and had no gift on the day of. So, I whipped up an ipod case (a little messy as I had no real pattern and had never made an ipod case before) and got her an itunes gift card. Overall I was fairly pleased with it. The pictures are awful though as I snapped them as I was running out the door.


I also have a new, many pocketed wallet, to show you, as well as a lace knitted "market bag" I started on, and some plastic fabric I ironed up. However, all this for another day as I prefer to take my photos in the daylight.

Tomorrow I go into school one last time to pick up my final report card and diploma (yes, they only hand us a diploma case at graduation). Then Thursday I leave for a week and a little in Berlin, so I may not post again for a while. However, I do hope to return with lots of crafty and thrifty goodies to show you and will finally be able to show you the great graduation dress which is sadly hidden under my robe in the picture above.

I leave you for now with a nice little graduation appropriate quote I found through some crafty page or another...

"Promise me you'll always remember... you're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think" said Christopher Robin. ;)

1 comment:

mushroommeadows said...

Congratulations! :) By the way, the i-pod case is pretttty cool. :)