Saturday, January 20, 2007

All boxed up and ready to go

The mini-gloves are finished!
These were great because they were such a quick knit. The second glove (to the right) is a tad looser, the bottom ribbing is slightly shorter, and the top ribbing is slightly longer, but I'm still very happy with them. This is my first knitted gift, other than a chunky garter stitch scarf I made my Dad when I first learned, so I hope they are well received. The girl I made them for really wanted me to knit her something, so I think she'll like them.


and here they are, all boxed up and ready to go. The box is a tiny thing from a gift package we received this holiday, and the gift tag is from my one very experimental attempt at handmade paper. I repeat, very experimental. I tied it up with lace because I have way more lace than ribbon lying around, haha.


Now, no more knitting until after my exams next week... hah, right. ;)

No comments: